Friday, August 2, 2013

Zoraya Ahumada


    Greetings humans, I am currently 14 years old enjoying life my name i s Zoraya Anette Ahumada Martinez . I have ADHD it's pretty much a learning diability and what it does it spaces you out during class or you have trouble focusing on just one thing. My dad passed away after being kidnapped, so i now have a stepdad and my mother. I live with them and my 3 brothers and 3 sisters. My career i am choosing is Military the branch of U.S Army working in combat. I speak 2 languages(English and Spanish) and trying to learn Persian. I'm not a really friendly person in a way I'm still nice i don't know how that works. My favorite kind of music is Alternative rock and Deathcore mostly the bands Chelsea Grin and Suicide Silence those bands got me to live life the fullest. My favorite song by Suicide Silence is You Only Live Once & Chelsea Grin is Lifeless.
Furthermore i have 2 bestfriends named Daniel and Yulia i love them so much i have their back for anything i cry for the random things everyday i don't know why i tempt to but whatever. I have a twin sister her name is Zaira Ahumada she's a nice person and gets me out of so much trouble. I have my sisters back on everything, I would do anything just to see her smile. I go to Sweetwater High school obviously. I was once Homeschooled when my dad was around and then i started to attend a school named Las Palmas and for 2,3,4,5 & 6 grade i went to Olivewood i had a great childhood. I've had a great experience in life so far, i've learned from the GOOD and BAD. I literally listen to music 24/7 mostly to get me out of the world and live into my own. Singing is my favorite part of music, it's a great feature that rarely people have. So there you have a summary and tour of my life ((:

No comments:

Post a Comment