Saturday, August 10, 2013

Hello, my name is Juan González and the person I interviewed was my sister. Some questions that I asked her were like what things were the most important in school,and what would she had done if she could go back in time.The first question I asked her was:What were the two or three more important things You learned in school?She said that the most important things in school was to always pay attention in class for the test and homework.Another question I asked her was:why were they so important? How did you learned from them?She said that it was important beacause she had to pass the test and to do the homework correctly.And that she learned from them because when she got a bad grade she studied her notes again for she could re-take it and get a better grade. The next question I asked her was:If you could travel back in time,what would you change-in your own behavior or in the school itself-to make your high school experience better?What She answered was to never had dropped out of high school,to never been bad in school,to always stayed in school and to had never ditched, and to always had done the homework on time.The other question I asked her was: What teacher did You learned the most from? Why do you think you learned the most him/her?She said that she learned the most from was her English teacher.Because he use to help them when they use to write persuasive essays and prompts.Also because they use to review those stuff like for a week or until they good at it and they knew how to write persuasive essays and prompts for when they had tests or like for the CST. The last question I asked her was:what advise would she give to me or to any student or kid to help him/her have a good high school experience?The advice that she would say to any one is To never think of quiting school, hang out with kids who get good grades, always do your homework, always be in time for School, and to never give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment