Sunday, August 4, 2013

Sunday, August 4, 2013

                Hi my name is Liliana but everyone calls me Lilo , I prefer the name Lilo. I live with my mom, grandmother, sister and brother. On Saturdays I hang out with my friends and family, but on Sundays I wake up early and go to church. I love going to school, my best subjects are English and Algebra. On my spare time I like to listen to music. I also like to play volleyball and basketball last year I played volleyball I love playing volleyball. I help my grandma babysit my nieces and nephew's. I am a freshmen at Sweetwater High, I am going to try to do my best this year to pass all my classes. I love to help people with their problems, I don't like to see people crying or sad.
I don't like when people don't take my compliment , I love being nice to people and helping them with their problems it makes me feel good about myself . ill be a little shy at first but when you get to know me ill act crazy.
               




     




No comments:

Post a Comment