Saturday, August 17, 2013

Hi my name is Juan González and I can't relate this book to me but I had a friend before who was in a gang and this kind of relates to him because in the story (THE OUTSIDERS)by S.E Hinton I saw that Ponyboy Curtis got jumped in the middle of nowhere by the Sc and that he was cut by them and he was crying.Because one time me and my friends were walking to the store when we had a call from our friend to go get him because he was hurt and he was crying so we went to help him and he was liying on the corner of the dumpster and he had a broken arm and he was crying and across the corner when we saw across the other street laughing at him. So this reminds me of the story because he got jumped by the other gang and he got hurt and was bleeding and crying

No comments:

Post a Comment