Friday, August 2, 2013

Hi, my name is Juan Gonzalez. I live in National City and I was born in T.J in November, 27 1998. I'm 14 years old I am about to turn 15 and I go to SweetWater Highschool. I like to hear music (any type). I also like to hang out with my friends on the weekends. I live with my mom, dad, brother, and sister. My favorite classes are Algebra and English. Sometimes I go to church and always do my homework when I come from school. I'm shy,and nervous when I come to a new school. I am not a normal kid, though i'm kind of a wierd kid. I'll like to work as a police officer when I grow up. I went to 5 different schools in the district. I help my mom to clean the house every day. Also I go shopping with my dad every week. And I also go washing with my mom every week. Every year;during my vacations me and my family go to Guadalajara for two weeks because we usually have some special events of my church. I also go every month to t.j to visit my grandmas, grandpas, and my aunts that can not come over here.My favorite type of food are carne asada fries,pizza, hamburger, pozole, tacos de birria, enchiladas,chicken, white rice, menudo, chicken soup,and macaroni and cheese. My favorite type of shoes are Vans, Converse, and Nike.my favorite sports are football and soccer. Lastly my favorite things to do are playing football going shopping, and hanging out with my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment