Sunday, August 4, 2013

                                                                        ♥ ~ My Life ~ ♥
         My name is Yulia Zamora I'm currently 14 I come from Mexico, I grew up in National City since I was little. I grew up with two brothers, Ramiro is the oldest one his 21 and has a wife with two daughters, we call him Junior because he has the same names as his dad. Then Jorge is my older brother his 15 about to be 16 which his a year older than me, and he like to play guitar and tuba. Lastly it's me the youngest one which sucks, because my mom treats me like a little baby she's so over protective but that's only because she cares, and my dad is the one who always takes me to school, and works really hard to give us what we want that's why I love my dad and mom c,: . I also have 3 dogs and 1 cat.
          One of my favorites things to do is hear music, I listen to all kinds for example rock, bachata, pop, techno ect. One of my favorites bands from rock is Nirvana, and Red Hot Chilli Peppers. From bachata my favorite singer is Romeo Santos and Prince Royce. I remember when I was little my brother Junior would make me listen to them so that's why I like them now. Sometimes when i'm bored and I want to relax I listen to soft music or I like to listen to nature sounds and lay down in bed.
           Our mexican traditions is have family time with the whole family in Noche Buena which is Christmas Eve, we get together and make some good as champurrado, posole and lastly the best food ever tamales ♥.♥ when we make them everybody is dieing to have one. The dessert we have is capirotada which is really good. Then, another tradition we have is El Dia De Los Muertos. In other words it's like Halloween, we like to dress up and sometimes paint our faces or use masks. At 7:00 or 7:30 we go outside and go door to door for candy which is the best because I get Mexican candy and it's free !!! (: which i enjoy it. Another tradition we have is a Quincianera which is when a girl turns 15 and becomes now a lady, we have to wear a dress and invite all your friends and family. Sometimes they have chambelanes and damas and they have to do a dance or some kind of dance and entertain people, and i think i might have one even if i don't want to my mom is making me because it's a family thing we do.
            When I'm bored I like to play sports also. For example I like soccer, baseball, football, and boxing (x. I like to learn more about baseball because it's the sport most of my cousins and family from my mom, and dad side play. The sport I want to learn is boxing because I think it's exciting ha (x.
            The people I care about more is my family, and my best friends, Wendy is one of my best friends because I know her since 4 years and we like to do a lot of stuff together sometimes. Like one time we went to a party and they thought we were sisters c,x then it's my friend Zoraya and Cinthia which I know them since I was little (: and I know I can always trust them and last it's my friend Wendy and Jennifer their so nice. I also care about my friend Alberto, Rafael and Francisco because they have been there for me always c: .
            When I grow up more my goal is to graduate High School, and go to collage to become a veterinarian. I want to make my mom and dad proud of me. I want to become a veterinarian also because I like animals and I would do anything to help them if I can. That's why I'm going to work hard this 4 years to get straight A's and get into collage just like my mom wants me to.

No comments:

Post a Comment