Monday, August 5, 2013

My Story(:

Hi my name is Guiovanni Garcia I was born on June24,1999. I was born in chula vista at scripps hospital. I'am the youngest child of my parents,I  have  3 more brothers bigger then me. One thing I enjoy doing on my free time is being with my family and go to the park and play with them.My favorite school class is mathematics also,phiscal education because i exercise and thats good for your self.Another thing I enjoy on my free time is playing soccer with my friends.One of my favorite dogs are pitbulls I actully have a pitbull red nose I like to play with her so she can stretch out.When I'am sad I like to be alone and hear music for exaple,I like to clean my room and hear music and be by myself.Finally I like to help my mom to clean the house and hang out with my family on weekends.Lastly this is who I'am and this is a little bit about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment