Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Hi, my name is Alberto, Bernardo, Jerry, Lorenzo, Parra, it is a long name but that my real name, for short is Alberto or Jerry. I was born in Chula Vista but raise in National City. I'm 14 year old, also I am the second tallest in my family. My favorite sport is football but I not playing freshman football until the following season. I play Quarterback most of the time but as usual most people think I play wide receiver. The music I like to listen is old hip-hop like Run-DMC or Kurtis Blow. The reason I like it because it was the beat and the lyrics. Also I like country too. I like being active most time but sometime I get too lazy under times that I need to do things that are really important. My favorite show is Sanford and Son. I like that show because it is hilarious. Since I was little, I always wanted to go to Sweetwater, now the time have come and I feel happy to be here. Now I need to do is study for the grades that I need for the college that I want to go. Michigan University.

No comments:

Post a Comment