Saturday, August 3, 2013

Alfredo Andujar

Hello :), My Name is Alfredo Andujar i m 13 years old ,From Los Angeles C.A , I am  a very cool Guy i like to play sports such as soccer and basketball  and i also like to play videogames like ps3 .My favorite thing to do is to play sports and be active because i dont like being bored at home :) . I been looking forward to highschool because i want to join soccer  and also to meet new people . I like to help others when they have problems or need help  i like being friendly and get along with others  :).
My favorite activities are to go camping with my family over at L.a . I also like to travel alot when i grow up i am planing to travel  to spain and many other places like Italy and France. My Favorite Food is pizza  i mean who dosen't like pizza especially when its from Pizza Hut :) Anyways i like to be very organize i always want to do  things perfect or almost perfect xD . My plans for the future are to go to college and get  a carreer as a profesional  soccer player . In My  free time i like to watch scary movies because their my favorite , i also like music any type as long as is not boring . I Like to hang around with my friends and have fun i am not a boring person i  like to be funny :) I also like reading only if its a interesting book  or else i will fall asleep xD  So As you can see thats me and the things i like to do :) .

No comments:

Post a Comment