Sunday, August 4, 2013

                                                                      Hey CX






  Well my name is Jesse Cockburn and allot of people make fun of my last name but i am already used to people making fun of me i don't care anymore. i am also a student at sweet water High school and i am a freshmen.But i don't like school and i talk a lot.
                when i get mad i cant control my anger. My favorite sport is boxing and im actually going to going.
              My favorite food is orange chicken from panda express. my favorite movies is The conjuring that thing is scary when i watched it at regal i dint want to go to the bathroom buy myself. i was too scared. I also like to go party and kick it with my friends but in English  class i troll with Kayla. shes so funny. but yea. cx
                 I might not be the best student but i know i could try unless somebody tell me something rude and that's when i will light up in flames except for that were Good. I also hardly do homework but my mom makes me do it so yea. there's is also lots of pretty girls at sweet water but allot of them are ratchet and ugly.
                 so yea know you know a little about me and there's more but HMU later yea okay BY.

No comments:

Post a Comment