Sunday, August 18, 2013

In the book " The Outsiders" by S.E Hinton, it's about two gangs who don't get along one is called the greasers and the other one is called the socs (socials). I can relate this to my cousin Miranda or my brother Junior because she use to be in a gang, and she would always get into fights for stupid reasons. I can relate this to my bother too, because he would be in a gang and he would get in a lot of trouble sometimes with the police. So one day I decided to talk to them and ask them why did they want to be in a gang ? If the only thing they would do will be disappoint our moms if they went to jail or do something worst. I was really sad so they both told me that they would get out of the gang and try to be a better person in life. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment