Friday, August 2, 2013

go away.

Hello, my name is Guadalupe but you can call me Lupita for short ugh i hate my name it sounds so Mexican I swear. I was born on December 29, 1998 and turning 15 this year. My dad is fully Hispanic and my mom is from Iran which is located in the middle eastern so that makes me an Arab mixed with Latin. I was born and raised in San Diego. I go to Sweetwater High School and after I graduate I want to join the military or attend college which I doubt it because I hate school. I live with my parents and I have a older brother which is in U.S military and station in Hawaii. I'm a nice and friendly person if not I'm mean as hell. I love avocado its so good I'm obsessed with it. I love being around positive people nothing but good vibes up in here ya feel me ? I like bands and classic rock I wish I lived in era of the 80s and 90s because it looked like fun back then. I wear braces I used to have some ugly ass teeth but there getting better and I'm loving it holla at me !! Well that's all I don't want people to know my whole business you're irrelevant to me so bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment