Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Isabel Marin ♥ :)

My name is Isabel Marin.  I am 13 years old, my birthday is on september 10, 1999. I like to spend time with friends and family most of the time. I think I am a very silly & outgoing girl. I like to help people out with any type of situation that they have. I'll be there 24/7. My favorite place to travel the most is San Francisco. It's a very interesting place to go because you can explore many things over there. I like to sleep and eat most of the time. I will put school and family first. I have really supportive teachers and parents.  I'm thankful for that. My favorite things to do is play any type of sport travel around the world with my family and also many more things. I think my freshmen year at Sweetwater high school is gonna be great! I can't wait for the exciting events and all the fun stuff here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment