Sunday, August 18, 2013

Alfredo Andujar

I relate the book  ''The Outsiders'' by S.E Hinton to my life because i have a cousin who is also in gangs and does a lot of bad stuff he always ends up in jail but he  gets out real fast. However , this book reminds me of my cousin because he always gets in trouble and he dosen't care about his future he has been expelled of many schools due to his problems . In the Book Pony boy and his brother's and sister  are in many problems due to gang violations, My cousin hasn't gone that far by messing up our family but there's been many times where he and his gang members friends been doing drugs outside his house that's also a big  problem with my cousin he does not know when to stop all this is happening to him because of drugs and problems with his parents .This is how i relate this book to my life because there's been many scenes in the book that had happen to me in real life .

No comments:

Post a Comment