Saturday, August 17, 2013

Hi my name is Juan González and I'm in 9nth grade. One goal that I will achieve this year is to get good grades in all my classes (A's and B's). I will achieve this goal by doing all my homework like I suppost to, finish all my work, and to participate in class. Another goal I will achieve this year is to pass all my tests this year. The way I'm going to pass all my tests is to review all my notes before taking a test, asking question about the homework or what I don't get, and to participate in class.

My last goal I will achieve this year is to have a good grade in my behavior. I will achieve this goal by not talking in class. Also be always paying attention in class and to ask question. Lastly I will achieve this goal by learning what I suppost to and to finish all my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment