Sunday, August 11, 2013

                                                                         The Past





             For this servery i interviewed my sister Lydia Favela. She said that when she was in high school the most important thing to her was being a  cheerleader  and prompting. she said they were so important because that what she looked for.
                     she told me if she could travel back in time she would've quit cheer and not had her boyfriend. 
she told me she would quit cheer because she dint like the couch and how she was so skinny and had to carry fat girls she has back problems now so yea.
                       She told me none because they were all mean and old. that they all got on her nerves and that's  why she dint like no teachers that worked at suhi.
                      the advise she gave me was "do your homework for freshman and soft more year and you wont have no problems with the teachers.

No comments:

Post a Comment