Monday, August 19, 2013

How i would relate my life to the book "The Outsiders" by S.E Hinton is that's i had a really best friend we were like brothers :}.And one day he switched schools we stopped hanging out :( until  one day he came to visit me i was happy but my mood changed when he said if i wanted to be in a gang i said no so he kept begging me but nothing changed my mind. He was really mad he said "so you made me come all this way for nothing!!" i said "no you made your self i didn't tell you to come"._. & he just left mad and since that day we've never talked to each other :(.But oh well i knew he was gonna become on when he told me to smoke and told me to tag but i never did cause someone has changed my mind about doing stupid s#it <3.well yea im done xD 

No comments:

Post a Comment