Sunday, August 4, 2013

Hi my name is Fatima Covarrubias i'm 14years old I live in National City. And I'm going to tell you guys somethings about me. I went to PennElementary for second threw fifth. Well I my favorite  Color is red and black. Also my favorite Animal is a dog. I'm a fan of Falling in Revers, Pierce  the Veil, Bring me The Horizon and more. I like to play with my family. I have three brothers and one sister.  Also I three best friends that i can trust on anything.Also i'm a very shy person.  I don' like to talk that much. My favorite sport is soccer. I'm a fan of soccer I like to run. Also I like to hang out with my friends. I don't really like talking to teachers. I hate spiders they scare me. I'm not a fan of reading that much. My favorite thing to do at school is science. I  like to be with my family and talk outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment