Sunday, August 18, 2013

First is this blog that you connect to the book Mrs. A ? ( tell me in class then I will fixed )and if it this then here I go.

"Outsiders" that can connect to me all a lot. I had a cousin that his parents wouldn't care about him. So he decided to go on gang called Tigers. They name tigers because that was his baseball team called so he thought about that. Anyways he join it, he told me ( we were like bros ). One time he told to with his gang. I said "no" he told "come on nothing bad is going to happen im here with you" I still said "no." After, that he left to go eat. The next day midnight he knocks on my door I was still up and my cousin said lets go. I told him where ? Outside !! duh?!?!?! I told him straight up, "Charlie dont you think going on a gang is bad and you can get in all lot of trouble !! He didnt speak. Charlie your parents do love you and if they didnt your parents could of sent to that place where they can raised baby's ? Also Charlie going on gang can cause you been dead hurt or in jail. After that he try to kick my butt but he didnt. Next morning, he told me "your right form last night of the talk." Then I ask him " so you quit ?" "Yes" Charlie said.   

No comments:

Post a Comment