Friday, August 2, 2013

My short story (:

Hi my name is Wendy Moreno , I'm 14 years old , my birthday is on July 16 it was last month .  I been living in National City since i was 4 years old . I went to National City middle school and now i'm going to SweetWater (: i am a freshman . when I graduate I want to join the Navy . i'm mexican and proud of that (;  <3 . I live in a apartment with my father , grandmother and uncle . I have 1 half sister and 1 half brother  from part of my mother one is a girl and the other one is a boy i haven't meet them i hope one day I will . i dong really like spending time with my family cause they judge me a lot but  anways ,  I love listening to music , I listen to music everyday ,  I listen to every type of music . My favorite band is sleeping with sirens (: , I'm a really shy person o;  but ounce you get to know me more I'm not that shy (; . I don't really talk to people unless they talk to me or if I really know you I will talk to you . I'm acutally a nice person but it all depends on how you treat me c:< . I'm really pi-polar just like my dad (: I think I got that from my dad .  The only thing I like to eat is Carne asada fries but I can't eat that all the time ): . My favorite type of chips are Takis (: and  my favorite type of drink is Arizona . My main favorite colors are Blue , hot pink , black and red . I hate the colors green , yellow and orange -.- . My favorite animal are pandas <3 (': . Well uhm idk what else to say o; so like yeah k bye . (; ✌

No comments:

Post a Comment