Saturday, August 3, 2013

     Hi, my name is Samuel Benitez I'm going to be 15 this year on October 2. I'm so excited to be 15 years old !!! xD.

Anyways I like soccer, that's my favorite sport of all around the world!! Im not good at all but when i was a little kid I will always like to play soccer with my friends and family me Im active, I go outside and play soccer with my friends, I go to the beach with my uncle in our bikes, and I get some times get lazy to go outside and play. Lol also I play soccer with my family members which is always fun for me even though I dont know how play soccer that much L0l. The most thing that I like from soccer is been the goal keeper ! Thats my best from playing soccer !! :)  

Also my favorite type of music is Skrillex. I don't know if you know that type of music but that type of music is like doing the robot but using you whole body. xD

 Im active, I go outside and play soccer with my friends, I go to the beach with my uncle in our bikes, and I get some times get lazy to go outside and play.

 By the way, Im from National City where all crime happens hehehe and as you know I go to SUHS. So far I have been like this school so far. I'm meeting new teachers and better friends :). I live with my sister name, my mom, and my step-dad. Well thats all i have to say about me ohhhh i almost forgot that im a bipolar and im a scandal in classes !!  

I almost forgot that I play video games all the time with people around the world and my friends from school. When I was a young boy I will always tell my parents to my the new Mario games and every time when a new system come out I tell my mom to but for me !!! xD Now in days im play actions games which our ; Call of Duty ( COD ), Battlefield, Zombies, and this other type of games :D.

Well I believe thats all I have to talk about my self so Samuel Benitez was here Deuces xDDDD !!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment