Friday, August 2, 2013

 Hello fellow students of Sweetwater High School. My name is Raudel Ortega Jr and  I'm fourteen years old.  I am from Los Angeles, California where my family and I are from. My great grandmother was from Guadalajara. Mexico. I live with my mom, my older cousin who is seventeen years old, and my step-dad. I love to watch funny TV shows, play video games, listen to music, and hanging with my friends. My favorite types of music are hip hop, rap, and r&b. My favorite music artists are Linkin Park, T-pain, and Maroon 5.  Also, I like to play around with my little cousins who can be annoying sometimes but in the end they're my family, I love them, and family always comes first. I have a total of six cousins. Three of them I've grown up with so they're kind of like my brother and sisters. My three younger cousins are very energetic. I love my whole family because they support me in everything that i do and have given me advice on what choices I should make for my future which is only three years away. That's me and thank you for reading. Remember, comment on my post if you like it. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment