Saturday, August 3, 2013

A little bit about me.....

 Cristian Contreras
 Period 1/6
     
 
 
Hi, my name is Cristian A. Contreras. I was born in  Anaheim, Orange county. My father was in the military, so that is the reason we moved to San Diego, ended up staying here. I am going to be 15 in Aug. 14th. I have a family of seven which consist of my mother, My father, My two younger sisters, and my older cousin Sergio Reyes, and last but not least Granada my pet Chihuahua. I like to draw manga, play videogames, read books, play tennis, play basketball, and ride my mountain bike with my family. My dad and I like to collect exotic birds from Asia, and breed them as well. My life is pretty average.

I Love to eat vietnamese Pho, steamed Chinese dumplings mexican, burritos, and  American hamburgers as you can tell by the picture. I wish to be a writer of great books, and editor of Hollywood films. I also would like to travel to china to get to know their culture better which I am in love with.
 
I also have a disability that was diagnosed when I was in 4th grade which is Asperger's syndrome. It sometimes affects my actions, and the way I communicate with people. I have few friends because of it, but  they are really good ones. I also have the ability to be smarter in certain areas. It also helps me concentrate better. 
 
English  is my favorite subject as well as the books we read. I kind of like high school, but it is too new and strange right now, but I know it will only get better. My mom is a volunteer at the high school on Fridays, so you might get to meet her. She is really friendly, and loves to help out when she can. I also have drama I like it because its fun and easy, I can't wait to do my first play.   Thank you again Mrs. Amezcua.....
 
    
Annies burger joint in san diego..
                                                        Yes I finished the meal.....
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment